YOU CAN BOOK AN ORCHESTRA AND CHOIR RECORDING SESSION
AS PER YOUR NEEDS
The price of your recording session will depend on the requested line-up of the orchestra.
To give you ballpark numbers, we provide pricing for our standard line-ups when they are booked as custom sessions.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
On average, one 10-min session is enough to record 1 minute of music.
On average, one 20-min session is enough to record 2 minutes of music.
On average, one 30-min session is enough to record 3 minutes of music.
Included in price: Studio, Sound Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Orchestra Coordinator, Conductor, Musicians, Score and Parts Printing, Score Proofreading, Multitrack Recording, Files Digital Delivery, Real-Time Audio and Video Streaming.
Contact us for add-on price
- STRING QUARTET from €300
Line-up: Violin 1, Violin 2, Viola, Cello.
- STRING ORCHESTRA 25 MUSICIANS from €500
Line-up: Violins 1 (7 pcs.), Violins 2 (6 pcs.), Violas (5 pcs.), Cellos (4 pcs.), Basses (3 pcs.)
Please fill in the form to book a custom recording session. Please include the following information:
- Description of your project;
- Date(s) on which you would like to book the session(s);
- Required line-up of the orchestra;
- And, if possible, how many recording sessions you will need (a standard 4-hour session = 3 hours 20 minutes of recording and 40 minutes of breaks).
We will then contact you to discuss the project in greater detail, including the overall cost.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org